Tuesday 19 May 2009

A Thank You

I figured it was time to give credit where credit was due now that [AV] & ClingerZ! has a little name for itself and a main store.

Earn2Life - Without Earn2Life I would have never made the Lindens I needed to pay for my rentals, to start up [AV] and eventually discover ClingerZ! A huge thanks goes out to Earn2Life, all who are part of it and all who make it work.

S'anne Theas - S'anne is a very very close and dear friend who has been there since the birth of [AV] and inspired the birth of ClingerZ! without her I would not have had the drive to continue bringing out the products I do, and I probably wouldn't have stumbled upon ClingerZ! She has supported me through all I have done and is as much a creator of my products as I am.

Chandni Khondji - Chandni is also a great friend who has helped me with my products when I've hit a brick wall, her knowledge and experiences have been extremely valuable. Without her I more than likely wouldn't have the Main Store I have now.

The Customers - People who have made purchases from [AV] & ClingerZ! have been very important and really do require credit. Without you I wouldn't have been able to step from XStreetSL to a small branch, to my new main store. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. oh thank you so much for your sweet and kind words. i just love your stuff, a pure pleasure to put a cushion between your head and the brick wall *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, you've saved me having to rebuild many a wall! *grins*

    ReplyDelete