Tuesday 12 May 2009

To Begin...

I thought it would be a bit of fun to start up a blog for [AV] & ClingerZ! so that I can write updates and random things that come to my mind here rather than flood everyone in Second Life. *grins*

The Wicked Weekend
Wicked Weekend

The Wicked Weekend is a way of opening (yes I know I spelled it wrong in the image) the Main Store of [AV] & ClingerZ! with a thank you to everyone who has helped. By thanking everyone I will be lowering the prices of every product at both [AV] & ClingerZ! by 50% giving you all huge savings.

This event will start on Friday the 15th of May at 8am SLTime and end on Monday the 18th of May at 1am SLTime. These hours have been picked as 8am on Friday marks the end of school/(and some work places) in the UK, thus the start of the weekend while 1am on Monday will be when most return to school/work thus the end of the weekend.

Also, remember that this event will only be taking place at the Main Store and not at our Branch Store(s).

ToKon Products
At the start of this month I decided to do the Xcite! Partner Application which was accepted and the trial pack was sent out to me. Well shortly after that was sent out I begun work on some items for the samplers in hopes of becoming a full partner.

So far I've taken the already made Twizted Collar and tested the scripts on it to get the hang of everything. This worked without any problems at all and was quite straight forward, so I've developed a new set, which is currently unnamed. This set consists of a Collar and Cuffs (Wrists & Ankles), with points for chains to run from and two colour parts of the items colour changable.

Over this week I hope to attempt a collar that utilises all the functions of the ToKon script (Bell, Lock, etc) then I will try and upgrade to a full partner. All going well ToKon Cuffs & Collars should be added to my product range by the end of the month, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment